2. Have you checked out my friend Steph’s blog lately? She wrote a brilliant post yesterday on our own personal Olympics! Great thoughts on channeling our inner Olympian.
3. Recently I’ve been craving fall – my favorite season. My mom is crying at that statement right now, I’m sure. I’m ready for all-things pumpkin spice, scarves, crisp fall air, colorful leaves, football season. Hurry up September!
4. When cleaning out my room recently to renovate, I found some gems. Including a large collection of ceramic gnomes, and a notebook that my two friends and I passed back in forth in sixth grade. Serious blackmail material.
5. Even though I love the Olympics, and I think they are magical and wonderful and great for national pride and world unity…I’m ready for them to draw to a close. I just need my sleep!
6. Maroon 5. “One More Night”. Listen to it. Love it.
7. The room reno is almost finished – I just need to pack away the extra picture frames, hang a few things on the wall, and make my bed. Oh, and get some curtains. Yeah curtains would probably be helpful…
8. Is it time for fall television to start yet? I’ve been missing “New Girl”, and “Modern Family”! I need some laughter in my life again.
10. I’m clearly feeling utterly random today. Sorry I’m not sorry. Please accept this very awkward photo of me dressed up as the Golden Snitch from Harry Potter to make up for it. I’m nothing if not consistent in my randomness. Happy Tuesday!