Because it’s Saturday, and we all have better things to be doing – here’s my life recently in list form.
- Started my weekend off right, with a little 2.5 mile run this morning in my new Lululemon running skirt. A texting teen almost mowed me down. Kids these days!
- In the past week, I have eaten at The Pharmacy twice. Don’t judge. It’s just that good.
- This afternoon, I’m headed to the Tennessee Renaissance Festival. My friend just texted me to bring my camera. I’m expecting some epic pictures.
- Twice recently, I have selected my outfits based on what will give me the most protection from the sun during my outdoor activities. I guess I really am all grown up!
- This coming week is my last full week in Nashville. Doesn’t seem possible!
- Did anyone else watch the Grey’s Anatomy finale, and have to cover their eyes for half of it? Oh.my.goodness.epicness.
- I bought a plane ticket from Ireland to London for June – European adventures, here I come!
Off to enjoy my Saturday. I’m expecting to see some sights at the festival reminiscent of my Madrigal days! Happy weekend everyone.