Happy birthday, to the man who taught me…
- how to cook
- to be nice to everyone, even rude cashiers
- the importance of safety
- how to play lacrosse
- my (new-found) love of bourbon, a true Kentucky trait
- that when someone says “we’re going for a hike”, appropriate shoes are required!
- to look for a boy who will still open doors for you after 32 years of marriage
- how to make your home warm and inviting, so your children’s friends want to come over
- who John Denver and Jimmy Buffett are
- that you are never to old to learn piano
- what it means to be a good coach
- to stay young at heart…no matter your age
I love you dad!